Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Susquehanna River Fly and Spin Fishing Report for March 6, 2010


With the temps in the 50's to 60's over the weekend it was tough not being out on the water as I was in a show booth In New York and also At Gander Mountain promoting Susquehanna Fly and Spin Guide Service over the weekend. I still managed to sneak out by myself this Monday afternoon for a couple hours of fly fishing and was able to do what I like best which is sling some string for smallmouth bass. They were willing to take a fly with the right presntation and patience. If you are and a diehard flyrodder or a spring fevered spin fisherman give me a call and I'll get you to the fish. For those of you wanting to get out for the early spring and spring bite, call soon for available dates as they filling up fast! --------Tight Lines Everyone!--------<*)}}}}}><

Check out Steve Hancock's Susquehanna Fly and Spin Guide Service on the web:
http://www.susquehannaflyandspin.com/