The river was at 3.3 at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week we had 3.3 with 5,800CF of flow and 81 degrees.
1. Trip #1 – Bait Trip – This was on Wednesday and we fished from 4:00 PM to 6:15 PM and we caught 50+ Sunfish. We caught them all on Jig/worm combos. The river stage was 3.2 - 5,000CF – Stained – Steady and 83 degrees. We had a BP of 29.50 and Steady.
2. Trip #2 – Guide Scouting Trip – This was on Friday and we fished from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM and we caught 2 Flatheads and 1 Channel Cat. We caught them all on live bait. We had 3.2 – 5,100CF – Clear – Steady and 82 degrees. We had a BP of 29.65 and rising.
3. Trip #3 – Guide Scouting Trip – This was on Saturday morning and we fished from 4:30 AM to 8:30 AM and we boated 4 Flatheads. We had two over 20# and the largest was 21.3# and was 36.25” long. We caught them all on live bait. We had 3.3 – 5,800CF – Clear – Steady and 81 degrees. We had a BP of 29.80 and falling.
4. No Trip
5. No Trip
6. We had another successful trip to
last week and we have plenty of fish for the fish fry. Alaska
7. The water temperatures are cooling so the bass fishing and catfish fishing should improve.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND LUV THE TUG………REB