Friday, August 28, 2009

Hey PA, This is Kayak Fishing!!!

Well, with my recent relocation from Virginia to Pennsylvania I thought I would chronicle my transition from the world of coastal saltwater kayak fishing to the inland freshwater region in which I now reside...

My family has now been in Bloomsburg, PA for a month, and since I have been between jobs, I have tried to make the most out of my free time. I start my new position this coming Monday, so starting then time will be much more scarce.

Over the past month I have been trying to visit as many launch locations as possible in the region. The majority of these spots have been on the Susquehanna River along Route 11. In addition I have visited a number of regional lakes and taken an overnight trip with my good friends from Anthracite Outfitters. Over the next couple posts I will try to catch up on everything.

Cheers!!!